Fifty-five percent of IT professionals and executives say that identifying the right communications vendor is “a difficult or major challenge,” according to new survey commissioned by Evolve IP. It’s certainly not a walk in the park to find a reliable unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) solutions provider. Here are five key characteristics that you should be on the lookout for in your dream vendor:
1. Awesome user experience: The user experience should be easier than ever; should do a stellar job of helping people stay productive and get work done; and should grant people the freedom to work anytime, anywhere. (read more on how
2. Seamless connectivity of existing telephony infrastructure: The vendor of your choice should be able to connect your varied technology environment with cloud-based communications solutions (ex: Google Cloud) in a breeze.
3. Easy installation: The vendor’s configuration experts should be able to automatically provision users and get you up and running within a couple of days—maximum.
4. Should provide everything you are looking for at a great value: The solution of your choice should offer everything you are looking for in a next-gen communications platform and it should come at a great value. This means a fair price point as well as extra goodies that other vendors simply can’t or won’t bring to the table.
5. You provider should grant you native control of your solutions: Your vendor should be able to deliver exactly what you’re looking for—tight, seamless integration of your existing system with your desired collaboration environment—that gives you native control of such things as presence, voice and more.
With the UC&C market poised for significant growth in the years to come now couldn’t be a better time for businesses that are looking to make that first step. Esna can help—click here to learn how we have been helping companies accelerate their UCC strategies to boost team productivity and augment revenue.